Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Reposting of the Path , full size ...

SurfCutter

I was asked to re-post these , they may make for an interesting screen saver during the summer or so I have been told ,kind of have to agree ..., so here they are ...

P1000305.jpg

P1000306.jpg

P1000307.jpg

Enjoy ..
Bill G.

n/t

I've had my fill of it there. Snowed all day today here, then went over to ice later in the day. Just wet heavy snow piled on what has not melted in the last month of which most of that is ice. My and that plow are getting way to close.

Really nice job with the pictures Bill. They would make really nice screen savers...

George-CT

But like many other folks I am sick of winter! Yesterday we recieved 8 inches of snow on top of 4 inches of sleet/ice. Can't wait for spring!

since it is usually the little guys that come to the deck I put a half a can extra up there. The mama doe comes up occasionally but will back off when I walk up.

The snow leaves and I am gonna fed them in the woods as they make a mess out of the grass. I will have the hot wire up by then too.