Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Reminiscing finds # 2

steve in so la

About 5 years ago I decided to detect a kiddy playground - lots of chip bark. While under the swings I got a great signal and up popped this tennis bracelet. Long story short - it was appraised at 250 bux . I thought it would be higher as it has 21 diamonds but they said the stones were low grade. Still made me very happy. All the clasps work and it's in great shape. I didn't try to find the owner as the park gets a terrific number of people and the city has over one million population.

The ring has an amethyst stone and a few little diamonds also. Got this at another site. All that's gone now that I have moved from the big city. But I can be on the water in my boat here in about 10 minutes !!

Steve in so la

8-28diamonds.jpg

I came across a bunch of golden finds from days gone by last night. I remember where every one was found!

I can drive all over town and tell her exactly where I found things. Yet she says I cannot remember what we had for dinner last night :) Steve

Those are some nice finds. Fish are good to find to though.