Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Remember When?:thumbup:

Royal

It says Image Error on the second one but just click on it

[attachment 94705 remember-when-1.jpg]

[attachment 94706 remember-when-2.jpg]

and you could TRUST a Cop? Remember when Fireman would wax the firetruck? or paint the fire station themselves? How bout when employees took PRIDE in there job, and were PROUD of their Employer? Milk or baking goods, left on the frt stairs, and nobody would steal it? How about kids playing with cap guns and shooting imaginary bullets, instead of "drivebys" with the real thing! This fast pace world is supposed to be a modern convenience. What about when running to become President of the USA, you didn't need to be a multi billionaire to run a campaign.. I have to admit there are a hell of a lot of good things in this World, but it has too slow down someday...

You made a sling shot, a bow and arrow, and tied ropes in the trees to swing from, and a kite would keep you busy for hours. I feel the kids of today are missing out on pureed freedom. But I don't remember kid molesters, and other freaks out on the streets.

when I was a kid we had to figure out how to entertain ourselves. I remember it was a treasure to find an old inner tube and make rubber guns out of them. You can buy them now days but we had to make our own back when I was a kid. I forget just how they were made though

n/t

on an old inner tube. We made sling shots and rubber guns from that inner tube. We also liked to use one at the old swimming hole too. We also made things out of old apple crates. We always saved the nails and reused them around the home. We never threw anything away...we would use old wagon wheels for making a platform car to coast down a steep hill. Christmas wrapping paper was used when we made kites. Old barb wire was used to patch holes in the chicken pen. I could go on and on, but will stop for now. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t