Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Remarkable

bumshot

Monte is a remarkable person. All the work he does to help fellow detectorists. His posts go into great detail. Lots of typing. He does extensive testing to help anyone who needs it. He has helped a lot of people to become better with their detecting. I think he should be given an award for all the help he has given,
Thank you Monte, Bumshot

I don't know he cost me money. Talked me into buying an omega 8000 after reading all his praises on it, then my wife seen mine, tried it and had to have one too!!! thanks MONTE:clapping::rofl:

No really thanks a lot for all you do to help us Monte. I have gleaned a lot from reading your posts.

PS
we love the O8K's more with each outing.

n/t

yes!..mr monte has helped many on this forum,as he is a very experienced hunter,and it shows in his extremely descriptive posts
allowing all of us to know more about our detectors,and the hobby in general!

(h.h!)
j.t.

Well I will say this, after reading Monte's posts on the O8K, my finds sure improved. I track his posts and re-read the information in order to improve my basics of detecting and my skills with Omega. So I would like to join in thanking him for his kindness to all of us here. Monte is a must read for me.

With Monte's advice I own an Omega 8000 and know how to use it. There are very few people that have contributed
as much good advice as Monte has. God bless you. Stay healthy. Thanks.

He helps everyone in some way or another....

Too much competition in this great hobby for arguing and bickering over detector's and find's .And that's not what it's about.

I always have liked the forums for exchanges of idea's to help promote a learning experience of detector's and techniques of detecting and Monte has always stayed on track:thumbup:

I admit I am eat up with the hobby I wake up thinking about it and go to bed thinking about....... O'K I said it I have a problem:stretcher:

And Monte and other's on the forum's get me through the day's when I cant swing...If you cant hunt at least we can talk about hunting:twodetecting:

Class act Monte!!!!!!!

Keith

There are lots of people I want to meet one day and Monte is at the top of the list. There are lots of good people on this forum... the best IMO.

I'll sure join you in thanking Monte. He has helped me both here and somewhere else... he really knows his Tesoro stuff.

J

He wasn't totally responsible, my hunting buddy got one and started telling me how good it is and of course I can't let him get a leg up so... I had to get one but Monte's high opinion of it was what first got me to looking at it. It really is the most FUN detector I have, a pure joy to use... and it makes good finds.

J

Monte's posts and sincere fondness for the Omega were what prompted me to give the Omega a try. Admittedly, it didn't bowl me over right out of the box, but in a very short time I became convinced it was a winner. Now, I am having a tough time putting it down. It truly is a fun detector. HH jim tn

I truly mean it. Kind words from fans of this great sport me a lot to me because I have been enjoying it for over 4

Thanks Monte, just got my O8000 a couple of days ago. It was your posts that really made a difference to me getting one (as it seems to have with others). Teknetics owes you something :detecting:
If you hadn't noticed my thread I found a 1795 and 1780 coin my first time out! Ok, my T2 would probably have gotten it, but it was quite a symbolic opening day to find two of my oldest coins ever and to find a few things very much in iron, I had not really done the iron thing with my T2 before (and I know it is good in iron but the O8000 really seems better to me, though it tricks me more).

I hope things work out with your hearing, I know that must be hard on you but luckily stereo hearing is not mandatory for detecting. But really, all the best!

Monte, thanks for all the open minded reviews and posts you have given us the pleasure to read and comment back to you with.Monte was also one of the main reasons i purchased the Omega with the three coil combo .I have never used a metal detector that was so much fun and easy to set up and very light weight that has all metal and ground grab and notching and a choice of four tones.First texas will have a hard time improving on this one i think, but we all know that dave and the boys will when the time is right but they sure have a winner here and i hope they are enjoying the rewards of their fine work.Monte thanks again for you deserve all the praise your getting here.Its sure nice to see so many people comment on all you have done for them...Markmac

Monte,
One of the frustrating things about the forums, in my view, is communicating with some people that I'm pretty sure I will never meet...not because I dont want to, but because time and distance wont allow it. You are one the people on the forums whom I would (I think) have loved to meet and detect with. I certianly hope that your injuries are improving. I know that with we "mature" people, things take a little longer to get right again. The fact that you have been detecting as long as you have cetainly demonstrates that you have the patience to take things easy for a while. I too appreciate your posts, so take care, give ladders a miss and good hunting.