Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

relic find of a life time and m. i a.

i am new to this post.in the next few days i will post a photo of a find back in 1982 with a radio shack microta 401 metal detector.the relic was pulled from out of the water.i heard of this relic numerous times from my father when i was little and with no prior knowledge with a detector it was found.it ruined the detector afterwards.it was under the water for 135 years and no one ever noticed it.sad thing it was ended up missing from my mothers house back in 1990 and was never seen again .i have put posters up with a reward of 500.00 dollars, but nothing.wish i could find it again.only vaule is sentimental.i hope to one day know where it went.my brother was living with my mom and both passed before i could ask about it .do to i did not live with them. dont have any idea if it was stolen or sold .anyway will pass photo on in a couple of days.

Look foreward top it Donnie

sorry fot loss post a pic ofit soon maybe someone will have an Idea who knows like you said it could have been sold and maybe the person who bought it would be gracious enough to sell it bacvk Good Luck in your search

thanks darrell.its been lost a long time and probally ended up a scrap yard and they probally destroyed it,just dont know.havent had a replys to photo of it under relics and bottle hunting.the picture is all i have and we where able to remove my face from it for i kneeling beside it.just it makes you wonder what happened to it.

dang i thought my relic find was pretty good .either everyone thinks its fake or nobody cares.maybe i need to go to a new site.geesh.........................................

dang i thought my relic find was pretty good .either everyone thinks its fake or nobody cares.maybe i need to go to a new site.geesh.........................................its under todays finds mia relic.