Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Relic digging today

steve in so la

Today I wandered over a huge field that had been a Civil War site. Dug these odds & ends - 6 large round balls (69 cal); few rivets; single ring bullet around 44 cal or less.

Nearly a 4 hour hunt = sure wipes me out as I get older. Steve in so la

15x7g61.jpg

Pretty cool historical recovery. It may have wiped you out, but I bet it was fun!

Thats my kid of hunting. Nice relics Steve. Congratulations. Civil war always gets me excited.

Nice CW Finds -- Congrats & go find some more but take it easier, as our bodies are not as strong as they used to be & mine has fallen apart--bones pop & groan from Arthritis!

Nice saves on some CW History. I took my 62 year old body out for a relic hunt this past Saturday. We hunted for just over 7 hours. My body sounded like a box of Rice Crispies......Snap, Crackle, and Pop.

I love digging those big 69's. Congrats.