Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

REGIMENT OF ARTILERY BUTTON ,BEES AND MORE

• Thread starter calabash digger
  • Start date
C

calabash digger

[attachment 331873 DSCN1070.JPG][attachment 331874 DSCN1078.JPG][attachment 331875 DSCN1073.JPG][attachment 331876 DSCN1081.JPG]Found the regiment button today and a flat button and a couple of more pieces man I needed that button been in a drought and guess what else I found a nest of yellow jackets. My buddy said it was because I posted about him getting stung what goes around comes around! I had a target and stated to dig and looked down and it looked like a cloud around my boots and of course I ran and then they lit me up!

The RA button sure is beautiful. Most buttons don't have script letters. How much more appealing it is. I carry the same thing for bites & stings.

Congrats on the regiment button and sorry about the yellow jackets but they don't like their nests (home) being disturbed or broken into no more than any of us do! :angel: Ma

I dug some nice RR buttons in Virginia at an 1808 fort site. Well done on the digs!