Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Regarding my songs.......

warthog

EVERY response to my songs has been favorable,and I cannot wait to perform them for my Church this coming Sunday.I will be doing 'Father,forgive then',and also 'Clancy's Song'......I have not had 'Father,please forgive them' demoed,It is still in the 'try it and see' stage.......With Clancy's Song,the way you hear it is the way it will be performed.The deluvery,pitch,everything wS done exactly as I wanted it,except for a few liberties I will take with some words they omitted from the lyrics when recording,that do not sffect the overall presentation.....My voice sounds a lot like the demo si ger,except for me adding a little feeling in certain parts........

Looks like I am on to something here....My next step is entering 'Clancy's Song'in a songwriting contest held in Lowell,here in Michigan on June 28th.There is also worship night at a restaurant in Baldwin at a restaurant called Pompeii's,second Friday of the month starting 5:30 pm,a friend of mine clued me in on it,we will be there,too........EXPOSURE,is the #1requirement in songwriting,word of mouth #2,thanks for all the thumbs-up........:thumbup:......

Congrats, as it sounds good to get yourself out there in the music world with your written songs and singing as much as possible! :thumbup: :angel: Ma