Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"Redemption By The Great I AM"

SeniorSeeker

A Christian gentleman I know penned these words, in his book, 'Spiritual Vigilantes'. Go to 3ABNTV.org for your free copy of his latest book.

"A couple of years ago, the Lord gave me a song. I'd written a number of them before, but when I wrote this one, tears began streaming down my face. I was deeply moved, because as I was writting, I felt God directing my hands to pen the words He chose for this sone. The song is entitled, "Just In Time," and here are the lyrics:"

There were famines and earthquakes
With trouble all around
The heavens did shake
No peace could be found

There were wars and strife
On every hand
It seemed God had lost
With no hope for man

"Where is your God?" the demons cried
"He's left you here to die
Your truth has failed
It's all been a lie"