Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

recovery speed

petew

Lookin into a e Trac.here's one question.everyone says it's better in trash than the 705,but 705 is faster.so how's the e Trac better?

Just get the eTRAC, learn it, experiment with it and after a while you won't be asking these questions and you'll be ecstatic when you find your first silver coin.

Look, the eTRAC does have a learning curve but i'm sure we all here are not rocket scientists. Look at all the eTRAC users here and their finds pictures.
If that don't persuade you enough then i don't know what will.

Ok,I think you've made your point...I'm gonna see if I can get a deal on a used one.I still have my fbs800 coil from the se pro,it should work on a e Trac. Thanks...

I had the x70 which is basically same as the 705 and upgraded to the etrac 5 yrs ago and never looked back, went to many old aites i thought were hunted out with the xterra and the etrac found many things the xterra missed, the etrac is a deeper machine for sure, and way better in trash

Yeah,I agree.I already sold my machines,waiting in money,should be here this week.I saw a e Trac listed with a extra coil for 950,ill probably get it if it's still there by friday

I have both and yes the ET is slower than the Terra in recovery speed . In trash the Terra is very good , as good as the ET in some cases , in iron the Terra would be better if the ET has a discriminated screen , the tones are far better on the ET and you can get to know targets just by the tone and sounds and that's far harder on the Terra, numbers on the ET are far more stable on the ET than on the Terra ,the ET is deeper in compact ground but in airy ground and on a stony beach then they are similar , if you have a RNB battery the ET will easily out last the Terra if used to a dead battery .

If you are looking for a really good scavenger detector then the Terra would be hard to beat but if you want a heavy weight then it has to be a B52 I mean E.T. :)