Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Record 3 Days!!!!!!!!! :hot:

protech

first off let me say this is 3 straight days of hunting approx 14hrs.
oh yeah in 4 diff counties too... i am quite sore and tired!! ahh, but you can't complain with 3 days like this!!
Air temp yest morn was a cool 54 degrees!!!! already cooling off alot!!
hope ya like the pics Good Luck to ALL!!!

$30.15 in change, don't count pennies
9 gold!!!
14 silver!!

28 or so junk jewelry(threw some away)
[attachment 34578 labordayweekend014.jpg]

matching silver earrings found approx 25yards apart
[attachment 34580 labordayweekend010.jpg]

check this out, remember that gold horse i found a week or so ago.
found identical one 60mi away from where the other was found
[attachment 34584 labordayweekend028.jpg]

1997 tiffany & co silver ring. sample sales ring maybe???
[attachment 34585 labordayweekend041.jpg]
[attachment 34586 labordayweekend042.jpg]

The Mother Lode!!!!!
[attachment 34576 labordayweekend004.jpg]

GEEZ that is great!! Not only matching earings but rings TOO!!
HH
Joe

Holly Toledo, my GOD! What a 3 day hunt! Where did you find most of the loot. In water, wet sand. If in water, neck deep, knee deep? Just curious because I am trying to learn the proper technique. Way to go and great job. Wish I had 3 days to spend out there. I would do a coastal hunt for 7 days straight if I could.

Thanks for responding about how deep and where the majority was found.

Gary

Tried to find lakes and beaches off the beaten path. Ones less likely to be pounded too much during summer. Of course most have been hunted but found some that are hit far less frequently because of location. Then I went back to Lake Huron and hit those beaches again too. Long three days but alot of fun digging all that good stuff!!! I dug that 1959 class ring I would say about 10-12 inches down at least, in an old forgotten (by most) beach. I Barely got a reading off of it, that ring has defin been there a long time, very tarnished. That old etched style ring was there a long time too. Prob got missed from it being such a broken signal, ring was broken at the solder joint. After not detecting in may, and part of june(wife was pregnant)we have a baby girl by the way(hailey)!! I have sure made up for lost time. That '59 class ring makes #30 gold(13g-10k), not done yet either!!! That gold band(in the other pic) is 750(18k) 5g.
most everything found in water ankle to standing on your toes in chin deep water!!! Oh yeah one more thing, I dug a fair amount of trash too just didn't post it or the dimes, nickels and pennies.
Good Luck!!!

John

[attachment 34622 labordayweekend022.jpg]

This one is silver but still a very nice ring(prob pink ice)

[attachment 34623 labordayweekend011.jpg]

Going out again this weekend, more lakes to hit!!! Be a long time before I top that weekend!!! But doesn't hurt to try!! lol...