Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Recipe For Great Frosting! :thumbup:

SeniorSeeker

1 package of Vanilla Instant Pudding (or whatever flavor you like)
Use 1/2 the amount of milk called for on the package. When mixture begins to thicken, fold in one (1) 8 oz package of Cool Whip. Makes great frosting & it's lo-cal.

Sigh...for me, it's not icing unless it has REAL butter, REAL vanilla, etc. We eat very healthy for the most part, but I do not sacrifice on desserts. Just don't make them to often :) I have had the icing you suggested and it's pretty good.

Another great recipe Martin. I think these are great! Not sure if you've ever used Xylitol, but it's a great all natural sweetner that is better for you than sugar. We use it when we make pies. (I use the term WE loosely, I'll help put it in the stove...and then devour it before it cools :) )

For years, I was a sugar freak but, in recent years, I have become a fan of natural sweeteners. My favorite is zero calorie sweetener with Stevia extract that I purchase from my local Meijer store.

heard of or eaten it before, but my neighbor's daughter Lydia had her 2nd birthday about a week and one-half ago and Molly (mom) came and visited and brought me a good size piece....and it was Scrumptious eating indeed! Oh, I asked her if she took the calories out and she said yes with a smile! :lol: I have such good neighbors and gonna miss them when I sell and move, she is going to help me put up a new Smoke Detector and a few other things, as she is handy in doing things like that...with which a ladder is needed! ;) :angel: Ma