Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Recent silver finds and an old Lesney

Bob in SoMd

Went out Thursday for about an hour and managed a couple of dimes near a sidewalk area. The old toy cement mixer was a pretty nice surprise. It's a Lesney product from 1957, I believe. Lesney was the company in England that went on to make the Matchbox cars and apparently they are collectibles. A really nice on is for sale on eBay for 50 bucks.

The dimes were within 15 feet of each other next to a sidewalk. the Rosie was in excellent shape until I nicked him. Love finding the mercs. The soft gray/silver color is really pretty, I think. 1934 is a special year for me as it's my mom's birth year!

Good luck to all in your next hunt!

Bob

[attachment 171121 ImportedPhotos00000.jpg][attachment 171122 ImportedPhotos00001.jpg][attachment 171123 ImportedPhotos00002.jpg][attachment 171124 ImportedPhotos00003.jpg]

Very nice finds, silver is awsome, but I like that old truck :thumbup:

Thanks John! I'll be going back soon to look for the mixer part.

Cool old truck and nice silvers. I too like the Merc. dimes. They're one of the prettiest coins. I hope you find the tumbler part of the truck. HH, Nancy