Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Recent photo of my dog "Sadie" .....................

Kelley (Texas)

I have had "Sadie" for fourteen months now. She has put on some weight and is now full grown.

How about some of you folks posting a photo or two of your pet...I think it would be interesting and enjoyable. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

she looks like she has a little lab in her.in that second picture she has a look of longing for the other side of the fence.:)

Peanut is a 7 month old mini daushound who we adopted after we lost our long time family friend Toby who was also a mini daushound.We were devastated for a while after Toby died suddenly and still miss him but Peanut is such a happy friendly little dog that you can't help from liking the little fellar.

He weighs in at just over 5 pounds,won't get much bigger,and is utterly fearless.He spends his nights in the house with us but has the run of a large fenced yard during the day.He spends most of his time during the day "hunting"-butterflys,grasshoppers,and,until he finally caught one and learned the error of his ways,wasps.

He also loves to chase the squirrels that come into the yard.Last week one day I heard the most terrible sounds of a dog fight coming from the yard. Thinking that the neighbors large dog had somehow gotten inside the fence,I rushed out to save little Peanut.When I saw what was going on I nearly rolled on the floor with laughter.Peanut had a large fox squirrel-nearly as large as him-cornered in the fence and didn't quite know what to do with him.After a couple of brief skirmishes-both retreated-both a little bloodied but neither not hurt much except for their pride.It was funny to watch the little dog who had spent so many hours stalking the squirrels finally get in range of one and finding out that they were a little tougher than the grasshoppers and butterflys!

We keep her in the house or the back yard most of the time. When we take her out front, we have her on a leash or tied to a long leash attached to a tree...but she is never left unattended when tied to the leash out front. That nerd dog never shows it's cowardly butt when "Sadie" is out front! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

I have never had a little dog like that before...I kinda think it would be fun. I assume that it does not eat very much? Thanks for posting the picture, I liked it! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

they decided it was time to kill another skunk.. Only this time, they did not get off so lightly.

This is Badger enjoying the sun and the horses are two that we are seriously thinking of getting

Sunny skies

M

n/t

under Alices care, we think that they will turn out to be pretty good animals. They are located in Burton, the town where we did most of the detecting.

I kinda like the grey dapple, but most people like the palomino.

Sunny skies

M

Our three jack russels spend pretty much their whole lives hunting....squirrels, mice, skunks,bears,..basically whatever they can. The squirrels up here taunt the dogs. They will sit on a branch just a few feet from the ground and chitter at the dogs. It drives them crazy.

Calm seas

M

n/t

I suspect that Badger may not leave the skunks alone in the future, he may want some revenge! All the animals appear to be well fed, especially the grey horse. Stories like this are always enjoyable, thanks for sharing. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

then come , panting into the house for some water, and then go right out again. Strange, funny , little dogs.....and I would not trade them for the world

Sunny skies

M

n/t

It has been so hot that I have only cut the front yard the last two times. I need to plant some bushes and flowers in the back yard, then there will be less grass to cut. Please have a great day up there on that Canadian Island! Kelley (Texas) :)