Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

recent finds

ace250hunter

These are some of my better finds from the past month not a whole lot. The ring I beleive is made of copper and was found on a 1800s home site the unreadable token is an alabama state tax token and the gold colored coin was found in a park in the mobile area.

well I quit everytime I load phots it does this if any one wants to view the photos click where it says open image url I will never post photos on this site again

Don't get too frustrated. I think the photos may be too large. I checked the sizes of some of the images I posted recently and yours are about 10 times larger. Are you using a standard image type? Like jpg? Once i a while the forum just goes crazy. Maybe they are doing maintenance but I have lost more than a few posts to hitting the "post" button and my writing vanishing. Godd luck. Keep at it.

I really like that ship token. Where did you find it?

Chris