Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Recent beach trip finds...

fwcrawford

I just got back from my annual beach detecting trip today and had pretty good luck.
Between the high winds and rough surf, some erosion took place the second day I was there and
like others, I took advantage of it and was rewarded with the nice gold band.
It is 14k and weighs 3.1 grams.
Many of the quarters and nickels came from the surf zone this trip.. finds on the beach were scarce this time for some reason.
The other rings pictured are junk, but I kept them anyhow.
All in all it was not a bad trip.
Thanks for looking!
IMG_0630.JPGIMG_0632.JPG

I just got back from my annual beach detecting trip today and had pretty good luck.
Between the high winds and rough surf, some erosion took place the second day I was there and
like others, I took advantage of it and was rewarded with the nice gold band.
It is 14k and weighs 3.1 grams.
Many of the quarters and nickels came from the surf zone this trip.. finds on the beach were scarce this time for some reason.
The other rings pictured are junk, but I kept them anyhow.
All in all it was not a bad trip.
Thanks for looking!
View attachment 61331View attachment 61332
WTG felix.... where did you travel to this trip VA beach, OBX ??? I"ll be tripping it in 3 more weeks myself.. What machine was your weapon of choice ?

Mark ( ohio )

That’s an awesome hunt Felix!! Congratulations on the gold ring!! You found more than I thought. After telling me about what sharks are capable of, I’ll stick to dirt fishing 🤭
My luck I’d cut myself and a whole team of Great Whites would surround me 🤣😂🤣😂

That’s an awesome hunt Felix!! Congratulations on the gold ring!! You found more than I thought. After telling me about what sharks are capable of, I’ll stick to dirt fishing 🤭
My luck I’d cut myself and a whole team of Great Whites would surround me 🤣😂🤣😂
But then you will still have to deal with bees and bears!...LOL

WTG felix.... where did you travel to this trip VA beach, OBX ??? I"ll be tripping it in 3 more weeks myself.. What machine was your weapon of choice ?

Mark ( ohio )
Mark,
I was using my 800 at the surfline during low tide, but also had the XTP.
I mainly used the XTP on the beach, but did try it briefly in wet sand.. it seems to do pretty good but with the lack of both
good and bad targets on the beach, this was not a good test for it this time.
I went to Virgina Beach as usual.
I just happened to be there at a good time when that erosion took place, If not for that, I would not have done this good.
There were lots of others detecting that day too and I know of least two others that had also found gold.
Hopefully, your trip this year will be much better than last year... Looking forward to seeing some finds..Good Luck!!