Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Received some great news today:clapping::clapping:........

It looks as though Grace will not require chemo or radiation. Her sentinel node biopsy came back negative meaning her original cancer cells were contained and removed with her surgery. Still some healing to go but that's a hill she'll happily climb. Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. They meant more to us than we could ever express thru words alone. You all remain in our prayers daily and never underestimate the power of our love for each other thru prayer. There truly is strength and comfort in numbers.:)

Rob and Grace
xo

Thank God!My prayer for her is that she will heal quickly and I am confident she will! She will remain in my prayers as will you.

i can only imagine how much of a relief that is for Grace, you and family. Thanks for letting us know buddy:thumbup:

happpen to more wonderful people! We are all here for you, you both know this! May Gracie's coninued healing be quick and painless! The dedication you both have to each other makes me envious, and is such a necessity in times like this! You go Gracie,....you have a wonderful support group and following! You just never know how wonderful you made my day!! :thumbup:

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t

Very pleased to hear its turning well. May you both spend many many many more happy years together.

George-CT

You folks had some of us worried...sorta caught me off guard. Thanks for the great news. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)