Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Received Quattro Today

Nocanfind

Got my Quattro today and rushed out before dark and hunted a vacant lot for about 30min. before it got dark. This is a totally different machine than what I am used to but I like it. The field was loaded with rusty wire pieces which made hunting difficult. The 8in. coil would have worked better here. I hunted all metal mode and dug the high tone signals. Can you believe the first target was a ring. It is a junker but sure got the adrenalin flowing. Hope this is an omen of things to come. I found the pinpointing to be dead on. I have alot to learn about this machine but I like its music already. Going to try to get to the beach tomorrow and will let you know how it does there. Good luck to all. Later, Ken

Hi Ken. Like you I'm new to the Quattro but I like it. I've only been out a couple of times but I'm getting used to it. Took it to one of the local schools this afternoon for a couple of hours and found $1 x 7, $2 x 2, 50c x 2, 20c x 2, and a few 1 and 2 cent pieces. I'm hoping to find some older coins as I go along. I'm still having trouble in the real trashy areas but my main problem is the ground is like concrete and I'm having trouble getting to the deeper coins.

do is get an 8" or 5" coil.... Makes all the difference in the world..
The standard coil on the Quattro is great for CW relic hunting but a smaller coil is a must for trashy areas.... Best to all the Quattro users.... RichardnTn:jump: