Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Received a Guardian Bell today in the mail.

George-CT

Many thanks to Kelly. When I got home today there was the nice box in the mailbox. Got in the house and could not wait to open it when I saw Fred's address on the box. What a beautiful piece. Solid casting with ring mount on it in a very nice velvet bag. This really is a beautiful piece. In my mind I was thinking the small bells kids used to tie on their shoes. Inside the bag is a description of what the bell is for and why. Well, here it is 4 hours later and I still can't get the smile off my face. I will be putting it on the bike this weekend Fred and will take a picture of it on my bike and post it here. I get asked a lot of questions about my bike, but I'm betting that now most will be about the bell and the where and why of it. I can't thank you enough for considering sending me one Fred and I assure you I will do my best to pass this tradition to other riders I meet along the way,

From one bike rider to another, Thanks very much for your generosity.

George-Ct

Can you tell that I took art class in high school? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :jump: :rofl:

[attachment 73203 GuardianBell.jpg]

Did you want a picture or a photo of a Guardian Bell? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl:

Tomorrow morning I may ride down into the brush country south of San Antonio, and when I get back, I will post a photo picture of the bell so that you can see how it is attached to the bike. Say, would you like one for your four wheel motorcycle? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

I put a lot of work into drawing that picture, only to discover that she was probably talking about a photo picture. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl:

n/t

...the cow bell Scott wired to your Tahoe trailer hitch is a 'guardian' bell? :lol:

Methinks the bell is merely a warning to all who are near, that Linda is behind the wheel again.

Johnboy

being "simple minded" in only thinking about the two members that rode motorcycles. It never occurred to me that someone not riding a motorcycle would also be interested in having a Guardian Bell...sorry. A Guardian Bell will be in the mail to you on Monday and you will have it within a few days. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

I just thought the story of them was kinda neat. I will make a Christmas ornament out of mine, along with your story! Or maybe I ought to hang her on Lola! :) :cheekkiss: