Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Rec. a blessing today.....Long story :shrug: I need...

Ma Betty in MO

a cracked picture window replace (one pane--has three) stress crack from house settling....and work done in garage! This young gal called a week or so ago and not feeling well at the time I had her to call back and she did, so I scheduled an appointment for today at 2:00 pm to talk to the person about the repairs! Didn't get any repairs scheduled, but he was interested in buying my home but as someone who buys cheap and fixes houses up and resells them, I couldn't let my home go for what he paid!

But while talking to him after he checked out my home, we had a nice hour or so of information talk on the price of homes, their conditions and about Jesus! He is a Christian and when he was ready to leave, we prayed for his and my finances! His insurance for both him and his wife, has raised by $100.00 a month since Obama got into office and has gone from $300.00 plus to over $600.00 plus per month...I prayed for him concerning his ins and about my house and having to sell it....we both agreed that God would move in the situations! I agreed and told him that I have been blessed financially many times, although I am not financially strong right now, but that I have given money to my grandson and to my daughter and although I haven't requested the money from either one, for I know that they cannot and told Tami and Troy they could pay me back when they could or not as I wouldn't demand it for I had offered to them and to Joey under the circumstances they were in, which would have been more expensive had I not helped them at the time! God has been good to me and also Dave, the man who was here who owns his own business!

Living expenses are so high now that it is difficult for too many, many people....some we don't know how hard it has been for them more than some of the rest of us....including me! I praise God and Thank Jesus for what has been done for me and for what will be done in my life and also my sister....she and I want to buy a place and move in together, but her ill husband hasn't passed away as yet and we both are financially insecure but we have Jesus and wait upon God to fulfill His plans for us and for His purpose! Praise the Lord from Whom all blessings flow! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t

Jeremiah 29:11
New King James Version (NKJV)
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Metal-detecting Forum but I did....will post anew about us liking to detect and collect coins....he bought his wife a Garret detector for her to use! We had such an enjoyable time chatting, for we are so much alike in our faith and many other things! :thumbup: :angel: Ma