Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ready for the 13th,and the Forum get-together.........

warthog

In lovely Plainwell!!!!!!!I have always wanted to see the detector store there,do they have displays of finds,too???? Senior seeker(Martin),we got your cell phone#,we plan to be at your neck o' the woods about 10-ish,we like to take our time,so we will be calling around 9:30ish,ok??? Marcia cannot wait to meet everybody!!!!See ya then,friends,Warthog Steve and Marcia!!!!

It really is a cool little store!...old glass bottles, cases with great finds in them, gear all over the place, even panning, sluicing and hookah equipment, books, detectors of course...all sorts of historical finds...hard to get in and out of there, almost a destination spot where somebody could spend a few hours looking at everything.
I took my Wife there with me when I got the F70 4yrs ago April...we knew nothing about detecting or what to expect....all those finds on display at Als got my wife to give me the "OK" for the purchase..
Mud

Al has a display case, many of the things he has found or bought from members of our club over the years. He also has an awesome antique bottle display. If you are in Walker/GR area at 10 you will be extremely early in Plainwell. The lunch place may not be open yet. You might want to push that time back a bit? Looking forward to seeing the gang.