Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

READ THE BOOK " THE 4 MAJOR CULTS" LOVE YA

I wouldn't read the book. The definition of 'cult' could be used to describe all religions at one point in time, especially at their start. This book is ONE MAN's opinion.

This can be a very touchy and complicated subject. If you are seeking the purist Christian religion that has zero faults and is 100% truth......good luck.

If you are seeking to enforce your beliefs by reading this book or several books, good luck also.

I say, the only way to get close to the true religion is to read the oldest form of the Bible, written in Hebrew and Greek, translate it to your language and then try to make sense of it....good luck with that.

We have many versions and translations of the Bible that were written and rewritten by scribes and Kings etc. and every religion says theirs is accurate and wants us to believe and be a part of their congregation.

Religions can and are, big business. Follow the money (if possible), where does it end up? Does it end up in one mans pocket or does it go to a place where it's not accessible to just one or a few? Is it solely used to

build the strength of the "whole" of the church or line one or a few pockets? Like I said very complicated.... so I'll end here and stick with believing in God and not what man has twisted into oblivion.

if you define cults --------this are religions that do not preach the gospel. Some of them might take a few verses from the bible, but they twist the scriptures to fit their beliefs and they use their owned made books.Could name lots of them, but could offend some, but the truth will be know on that judgement date.Now comes the the meaning of O'CULT-------this is completely different meaning.Its demonic,satan :devil: inspired groups:hot:We have them all over America and the current capital Satanist church is located in California close to the desert.

"Religions can and are, big business. Follow the money (if possible), where does it end up? Does it end up in one mans pocket or does it go to a place where it's not accessible to just one or a few? Is it solely used to build the strength of the "whole" of the church or line one or a few pockets? Like I said very complicated.... so I'll end here and stick with believing in God and not what man has twisted into oblivion."

Steve, sadly there are many examples of what you are describing above and all are to be condemned. However there are probably millions more examples of decent and truthful Churches and Church leaders and lay people who have lived faithful lives for the Lord. I know many people whom no one has ever heard of, but they serve the Lord day-by-day in thankless tasks for the Glory of God.

A family member became a Doctor and left for an African country to serve the Lord. His salary was $25 a month. Another friend of mine served in Papua New Guinea and earned a similar pricely sum. Pastors in many, many Churches earn a pittance and work patiently and long for the Glory of God. And so do countless others.

This type of story could be repeated endlessly, for millions serve the Lord for His glory alone with no thought of worldly gain or wealth.

"Let the dead bury the dead" and rather let us focus on the true work of the Lord. These "false leaders" will be exposed one day to their eternal shame.

We must be careful to not bring condemnation on the true work of the Lord because of the shameful influence and activities of the few who serve themselves.

God's Holy Spirit which leads and guides us into all truth....if the Holy Bible isn't true...than what book is???? The King James is based on the Dead Sea Scrolls and if I have trouble understanding what I read and need to know the meaning....I ask God to reveal the meaning to me and He does but I must love, obey and seek Jesus Whom came to save us from eternal death by forgiving us our sins and giving us eternal life by our repentance and then following in His light! Man will fail you, so don't trust in mankind but in God Jehovah, Who gave His beloved Son, Who died in our place! Cults exist...thieves, crooks and liars exist, but the One we must trust and believe in is Jesus, Who lived again after death and lives forever more! There is no other God nor any man that can do what He has done and Who will save our souls from torment in the Lake of Fire but instead will give us a glorious heavenly home to live in and be with Him within His peace and love, eternally! Amen! :angel: Ma

Stroll through this. How does these translations differ from what you have learned? Do they make more sense? http://www.godsplanforall.com/

Based on the common knowledge available world-wide, the writer is correct in first three because they have all rewritten God's Word to supply their own need. However, if one were to truly look into the last example (SDA) and read The Desire of Ages and The Great Controversy, they would soon realize the SDA Church points to Jesus Christ as Lord & Savior of the world. The church has not and will re-write God's Word to suit themselves. The writer bases his entire evidence on the church believing in & following God's forth commandment of the Sabbath. When Jesus returns, the truth will be known to all, including the writer of this book. On that day, everyone who has followed Jesus as Lord of their life will receive eternal life & will be with The Lord forever. Those who have not accepted the truth of God's Word will be tried and found wanting at an appropriate time of the Lord's choosing. By God's grace, none of us will be in that group who will be destroy roped in the lake of fire.

AHAA,this my friend is the latest cult " NEW AGE CULT" there is a fine line ,for one thing not all men shall inherit the kingdom of heaven,thats why theres an eternal hell and after that the second death 'THE LAKE OF FIRE'.READ REVELATIONS 20:11-15. The dead are judged at the "white throne judgement of GOD".
BY the way the angels of god are gods messengers,and they will always guard GOD.FOR YOU SEE I/3 OF ANGELS where defeated with their rebellious angel of light SATAN.They lost the battle and were kicked out of heaven ----------read the complete book of revelations.You have to be careful because they are clever but its not GODS GOSPEL.

Therefore they were cast down from heaven unto earth and now they dwell in high places with spiritual wickedness! We fight not against flesh and blood but evil spirits! There is a real heaven and a real hell with all lost sinners who refuse to believe in Jesus' life, death and resurrection cast into the Lake of Fire! Hell is so horrible ;that Jesus warned of it often in the true Word of God, which is the Living Word and Jesus is the Living Word, Who lives forever more! Amen! Love is making a free choice and not forced to love someone else and God will not force anyone to accept Jesus as their own, personal Savior...freedom is being able to choose...but warnings are there to listen to and heed, so we don't have to be lost and tortured forever! God made a way and all we have to do is believe and follow Jesus! Amen!

God's Holy Spirit does the work by leading, guiding and protecting us when we ask in sincere prayers and give Him praise, glory and honor! Praise God for saving me and giving me His Holy Spirit by Spiritual Baptism...the same as when we are water baptized....we have to yield and obey God's Holy Word! Amen! :angel: Ma