Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Read it and Weep suckers. :D Talk about LUCK!!!

Royal

[attachment 120309 3-14-20094-11-57PM.png]

n/t

I am always screwing around on the web. I have sucker tattooed on my dang forehead I guess :D

the tickets to go see Mikie and Alice this fall! :rofl: Seriously, I thought it was all a joke of some sort! :crazy:

n/t

n/t

You know, Royal's been alone in them woods for a long time now and not a complaint out of him. I'm thinkin' Rob's tellin' me
the truth! :rofl:

fourth time in the last two weeks!!

I don't know what I am going to do how with all this money.:rofl:

Attn: Hughes ,

I am Barrister Kwame Ayu, a solicitor at law. I was the personal attorney to Mr. Kenneth C. Hughes, a national of your country who use to work with Shell-development Company in Accra-Ghana. Herein after shall be referred to as my client. On the 21st of April 2006, my client, his wife and their three children were involved in a car accident along Kumasi express road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.

Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts to locate any member of his family, hence I contacted you. I am contacting you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared non serviceable by the bank where this huge deposit is lodged.

Particularly, the finance company where my late client had an account valued at about 10 Million Dollars has issued me a notice as his attorney to provide his next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 3 years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account including valuables and cash valued at us$10 Million will be paid to you and then you and I can share the money. 60% to me and 40% to you I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us conclude this deal. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me by my email. Contact me immediately on +233 246 424554 so that we can discuss further about this issue.

Best regards,

Barrister Kwame Ayu.

Chambers: Kwame Ayu International Chambers
Securities, Corporate Finance & Business Law
174/175 industrial high street, Accra Ghana,
Pls Reply to Email: barristerayu@yahoo.com
Tel: +233 246 424554.

n/t

n/t

n/t