Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Re:Warthog and the cat..........

warthog

I already apologized,and no,it did NOT involve one of my guitars....This cat has been losing weight and up-chucking a lot lately,might be sick.A trip to the vet might be in order-FOR THE CAT,THAT IS,NOT ME!!!!!!!!!:rofl:.....ll.ll

Well, there goes 50 bucks! ...let us know how this all turns out wouldja? I see a new kitty in your future soon, and I hope it continues to help you learn how to be a good man and properly deal with the trials of life!

Its tough to find a good dog let alone a good cat, maybe one out of a hundred live past a few years...so I would say this old cat was a good one...I got my wife and daughter a farmyard cat many years ago...I'm more of a dog man, but still, she lived nearly 18 years and brought a lot of joy into the household... I was up with her all night when she took her last breath...lots of memories...got her buried out back with the good little dachshund together..they were good pals.

Mud

I love it how our cat will eject a hair ball on the carpet where everyone can see it instead of the tile floor, which would be so easy to clean!

Yeah the dog is the same! Yeah, I think I'd like to blow this out right here where everyone walks deep into the fibers of the rug. Even the kids can't quite make it to the porselum, but at least they are headed in the right direction! I remember being up in the middle the night scraping then scrubbing. That just is no fun at any time! George