Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

RE: USING GOOGLE EARTH TO FIND TREASURE SITES

XE1UFO

Dear Friends,

I have been playing around with Google Earth for several weeks and have been discovering images that reveal the streets of non-existent ghost towns and maybe some Spanish treasure marks. I have been concentrating on a 30 mile radius from my home. Recently I discovered three rocks in a triangular configuration, which are totally different front the surrounding terrain. If you go East from the rocks and zoom out a little, you can find an L-shaped rock wall that seems to point to the three rocks. Check it out and tell me what you think.

--The three rocks: 20

I forgot to add: This area was conquered by the Spaniards in 1531, so there are a lot of really old sites!

Just my opinion. I doubt it. There are lots of rocks around. You could check it out. How big are the rocks? Can they be humanly moved?

Have you tried MD'ing the soccer field? Bet there is some gold there.

i would seriously head out there and check it out. sounds like a ritual place to me. although i am no expert. souns very interesting though......i will check it out..

I haven't been to the place yet. So far, just looking for possible sites. The Otom

[size=large]All I see is some disused agro fields! The white L shape is the soil. The three black objects are trees! [/size]

Wow. Looks like rocks on my little screen, but you may be right. I guess I will have to go find out, and find me a million dollar treasure!:detecting:

[size=large]What is the name of the town to the south west of you site? Have you ever tried other photo's?[/size]

http://maps.live.com/

You can obtain arial photo's here. Some times there better then gOOgle Earth!:blink:

I zoomed in on where i work, and for the hold area that is photographed, is approx 6 years old, we now have new roads here and a large 6 story
parking structure that was built 4 years age and G-Earth don't show it
just FYI