Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

re sniper

rever5101

well it came @ about 6pm yesterday i put it on but not quite enough time to take it out but rest assure it ill kill a set of battery's as soon as i drop my son off at school(theres a few perks of being unemployed) i can already tell its TINY size will take some getting use to any advice is greatly appreciated.....as always

This one will surprise you. Its depth is amazing for its size nd usually you can run your sensitivity high or full bore with it. You can get a lot closer to metal objects with it. Pinpointing is a piece of cake with it. Just take it slow and it will reward you.

Bill

Like Bill said; run your sensitivity flat out and if you what to get real close to metal, engage the pinpoint mode. It gives off no signal to the side or top of the coil! You will be able to hunt in spots that very few detectors can, especially directly beneath metal cross members. you won't have discrimination, but man you can find stuff that almost nobody else can!
Mick Evans.

thanx for all the tips i took it out for a spin along the river bed
unfortunately didn't find a thing but only because i got side tracked
by a bottle dump i happened across i spent the next 3 hours digging at that
got a lot of 50's era medicine bottles etc but i think if i get a little deeper
they might get older hopefully its tuff digging though being on the side of about a 10 ft cliff

Good luck on that dump. I'm an old dump digger from way back. One time my buddy and I dug up some major parts ( intact ) from about a 1920 roadster of some kind. A complete windshield with frame and rear view mirror in green beveled glass, the old vacuum fuel pump, radiator cap, some door handles and trim, and some other stuff I can't remember. Brought a hefty price at a classic car swap meet.

Bill