Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

RE: SALTWATER BEACHES WITH THE :garrett: GTP1350.

XE1UFO

Can somebody give some tips for using the :garrett: GTP1350 on saltwater beaches? I DO know about the salt option on the menu system, and assume it should be on. One reason I upgraded from my Ace 250 was that there were quite a few negative comments about :detecting:ocean shore searching. I have to go to Canc

I'll be taking my1350 to the beach wednesday this week, and if i find out any tips on use i'll Post them
Bob

Thanks a million, Bob! Which beach? :heh: May you find all the gold and silver rings!:crazy:

Coronado beach I'll start off in front of the Coronado Hotel, then work my way up the beach to the Navy Base ( North Island )

XE1UFO said:
Thanks a million, Bob! Which beach? :heh: May you find all the gold and silver rings!:crazy:
If I leave now I can be there in about 5 hours (Coronado). I'll get all the platinum:rofl:

Sorry - a small Island off the coast of San Diego, Calif. connected to the mainland by a long bridge
and is also connected by a road from the other direction