Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

RE: LIGHTING THE ACE 250

When i night hunt, i bring a flashlight. Im pretty comfy with the 250 and dig on tone only even during the day usually, but when I was first starting i just used the flashlight to check the display. Alot of night hunters use the miner style head lamp. I think you can get them pretty cheap. LED style is pretty bright too.

I use the clip on lights that you can find at dollar stores, hardware, etc.
I clip the lights to the arm band, and it points downwards at the display
and also lights up the ground where the coil is.

I wear a ballcap with a super bright clip on light on the bill. I can use it for cursory glancing around and when I get a signal on my ace 250 I just turn and look at the display and it lights it up perfectly.

have a look on e.bay mate
there are some metal detecting hats with lights in the front for night searching
there in the metal detecting section still on there now.

they make flexable lights that band members clip on their stands to see. you could clip one on coill and at night it would light up real good. you could unclip it to see your coin in the hole. runs off aa battery. You can find them at wal mart