Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

RE: :garrett: ACE 250 vs. :garrett:GTP1350

XE1UFO

Dear Friends:

I am using an Ace 250, and have the opportunity to acquire a GTP1350 at a good price. I am wondering if anybody here has experience with both and can tell me the advantages of the 1350 over the Ace.

Do both machines use the same coils?

Thanks in advance!

I would like to know also, i have a 1350 and was considering a 250 as a second machine.

The GTP 1350 is packed with many of the same amazing technologies that are featured in Garrett's elite GTI series. And it offers exclusive profiling technology that identifies the size (Small, Medium, Large) of a target on the LCD display. The GTP also comes with Garrett's highly rugged 7x10" PROformance

....better discrimination/higher resolution.......adjustable tones.......backlight.............better depth............better pinpointing........target "size" info.............in other words........get a 1350 and your 250 will quickly become your backup detector!!! Enjoy!!!!

You can save a lot of precious time by leaving a lot of the junk in the ground by knowing its size. here's my finds from one wole year using nothing but the GTP 1350.....

many2.jpg

I field tested the prototypes and production models of both detectors. If you have a good shot at a 1350 jump on it. You will never regret it.The 250 is a great detector but it ain't a 1350. The 1250/1350/1500 are all the same machine except for profiling on the 1350 and imaging on the 1500. The 1250 was minus either of these features. You'll leave a lot of junk in the ground with a 1350. It does have a slight learning curve and is extremely sensitive.

Bill.

Well, my friends:

Now, thanks to you guys, I went and done did it! I am now the proud and arrogant owner of a :garrett: GTP1350.

So now please tell me: What are the basics, besides what comes in the manual, that I need to know? Also, I am considering a Sniper and a large coil, but is there more than one type? I see people mention DD and Proformance.

Thanks in advance!

You'll like it just go out and start using it, coin mode then jewelry with in a few , you be digging out the good stuff