Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Rats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg from Mi.

I had to take my riding mower in for repairs today. They told me it would be 3 weeks. Then they asked how old it was. I said I'd check my paper work when I get home. They then told me if it was only 3 years old it would be covered free and it would be done in 2 days.
After I got home I looked up my paper work and guess what, bought it on 4/18/05 :(
I called them back thinking maybe they would still cover it. No deal and they said we'll call you in 3 weeks when its done
RATS!!
Greg

That was not very kind of them at all..they certainly could have honored your warrenty...it would not have hurt them one bit!

What happened to the "good old days " when establishments were much more considerate of their customers.

sorry for your problems with that mower

n/t

I'm afraid those days are long gone. The transmission in my son's truck went out when it was 200 miles out of warranty. Do you think Ford would take care of it? NOT! No customer service anymore, especially with the bigger outfits.

Yea, my cars warranty just expired on the 1st, and like on the 10th my turn signal broke, I have to pay for it out of my own pocket!!!! So that was just 10 days after the warranty expired, I think it was all timed by the engineers!!!!:rofl:

Sorry about your riding mower trouble, Greg! I have a Toro and it is only 3-4 years old and when I took it in within the 1 year to the Toro guy, they tuned it up and cleaned the carburetor but wouldn't fix it like it was supposed to be and charged me for the labor and etc. Last year the self-propelled went out and this year we are trying to mow and it is hard to push.....just wears me out! To take it in for fix self-propelled would be way over a $100! Manufacturers don't make them like they used to and won't stand behind the warranty, unless you raise cain and send it in to them and when you do it costs a fortune for shipping and then they probably charge you for labor and parts!

Everything is getting this way, they cause you so much trouble to bother getting it fixed under warranty that they keep putting you off until the warranty has expired! GREEDY, is all I can say and the CEO's will pay for it in the long run, as they will be meeting thier Maker someday!

Smile and be happy in a world of sin and evil GREED!! It will only get worse and worse until Jesus' catches us up and then it will be horrible like no one has ever known!

So, live for Jesus and give God praise and thanks in all things and He will help and protect you and your family!

God Bless! :angel:
Betty

You may need horses or sheep by the time it get's back! :)

me I'll be there just let me know soon!