Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Rats..................

Greg from Mi.

took the time, gas to hit constructiuon site I found merc the other day. After 3 zincs and about 25 minutes it started to rain hard. Sat in van and it let up so retried detecting again only to have it start raining again even harder so I gave up. On the way home I thought " I should have known better, today is the yearly streetrod car and it always rains on that day:
Greg

Here it never rains for a long time so one can wait it out. You should have gone to the rod show with an umbrella :) Steve

Praise the Lord!!! we needed the rain! :)

We finally got rain yesterday and today. Praise the Lord we needed it bad . It had not rained in weeks here.

I will say it for you. Praise the Lord. Thanks God for not letting my buddy melt while out playing!

Had an old car show up here too...and...it rained. Congrats on what you found Greg,