Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ratphones reliability

Rick@Detect USA

How are Ratphones doing in the field?
Any failure with Ratphones in the last two years is listed at the bottom of the REVIEWS section of our web page.

and can say they are perfect for the M6. I used Killer Bees before (not bad either) but your phones are a step ahead. I wanted the best for my number one detector and got them.

Keep up the good work !

Andy,NM

( This commercial is brought to you by a happy customer of www.ratphones.com and i hope i get the next phones for free now :lmfao: )

I bought a pair for my MXT and so far so good no problems yet only used them about ten times but must say I really like them.

Great headphones. I am using them on my MXT and Vaquero and the tones definitely sound better than my old phones which cost as much. I'm very impressed with the blocking of background noise. It has allowed me to lower the volume and still hear the faint signals, plus the lower volume makes my ears feel better after I finish hunting. Nice workmanship and great looking too.

Jim