Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Random thought

The weatherman has promised that the storm systems presently assaulting our area will be getting warmer. The snow level now at 2000 feet will move upward past our 3000 foot elevation and continue to deposit large quantities of welcome powder at the ski resorts of Tahoe and the Sierras. As I sit here (with my hot chocolate steaming beside my laptop) watching the fat flakes drifting to the ground, I consider the fate of the snowflake. Each one an individual...no two ever matching yet this incredible feast of diversity is striking the ground and melting immediately. High above, more flakes are exiting the icy clouds each one reveling in it's individuality and making the long journey to earth. But, somewhere along the way, the air grows warm and each of these exquisite jewels decides...."Hey, it is really not so bad to be a raindrop....."

There is a lesson in there somewhere...but that is about a deep as things get here in my neck of the woods.

Rick