Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Raining Here In West Michigan...

SeniorSeeker

For that second day in a row, with temperatures in the mid-50's. if it weren't for the rain, it would be great weather for detecting. Admittedly that doesn't stop those w/good rain-gear and water-proof detectors but I'm not one of them and I'm not sure that's such an advantage anyway. There's something special about being out-of-doors in the sunshine. Most of you probably won't relate, as Ma Betty would, that rainy weather isn't so good for our joints. My right hip has been saying hello for two days and frankly I'll be happy when the warmer weather returns. None the less, I'm grateful for the day God has given me and happy to be feeling reasonably normal and healthy. The alternative isn't all that appealing is it?

n/t

Frot warning for tonight (hoping the frost kills off some or most mosquitoes). No detecting lately and fishing was a waste of time today as well.