Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

RAINING CATS AND DOGS HERE:look::jump:

C.J.M.

Have had 24" of rain in the past month and more to come --there goes my maters:sad:Have a picture of cutting the grass:rofl: One thing for sure there is catfish all over the fields guys are catching tubs full.They are using soft soap and fishing in fields,Once the rivers start going down the fish will be trapped in this fields and probably die.

n/t

Yeh, the weather has sure been wet and has broken the drought in Texas.....although you are having too much down there right now! I have a cousin who lives in Houston and it sure is flooded from what I see on the news....Been raining most of May here where I live also with flooding the creeks and low areas! The farmers and others will have a difficult time getting their gardens and fields ready for planting....most plants should be in by now for ripe tomatoes in July! Stay well and safe! God Bless! Ma

Pray for Houston and other flooded areas-----PEOPLE ARE DROWNING TRYING TO CROSS UNDER WATER ROADS:help:No common sense:shrug:

I guess people prayed to much along with rain dances :) and now there is a mighty flooding in Texas and Oklahoma and other states.....Rained here hard with lots of lightning and thunder but okay where I live in Cuba, MO! I will pray for the people who are stranded or having trouble with their homes flooding and, also, Oklahoma! From the looks of certain areas, they must have had a tornado or more than one! Troublesome times are upon us in America and the whole world, so I would say were in the beginning or the middle of sorrows....our Lord Jesus could catch us away most any time....I am ready and hope other brothers and sisters are also....No matter when Jesus comes, we need to and must be ready, watching and waiting, patiently, while serving Him and witnessing for more to be saved, especially, our own loved ones who are lost and undone without Christ's pure, shed blood cleansing and making them whole! Amen! Ma

That's a lot of water, especially, after Texas has been in a drought for so long! Guess you don't need prayer but only for it to quit for now with rain when you need it! Are you and your home safe? God Bless! Ma

WELL,looks like it quit raining for three days total 32" ,I am over run with 1,000 snails not to mention air borne giant mosquito's:help:

Well I pray life in Texas gets much better for you and your cartoons are funny....sure like to laugh and have fun times! May God Bless! Ma