Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

RAIN,RAIN,RAIN;MOSQUITOS.MOSQUITOS:starwars:

C.J.M.

Had about 12" of rain and mosquitos are unreal ,saw about a three pound skeeter carrying an I.V. on his back--type ab wonder what he was up to:shrug:

LOL! The mosquito cartoons are hilarious, but you offend me.....Save the Mosquitos, as their lives matter, also! LOL! Sorry that it is so wet in TX but isn't that better than the drought you had a few years ago? Best to protect yourself from the pesky, drill machines, as best as you can, hopefully, they won't like the taste of your blood very much! SMILE!! Eat garlic and maybe they won't like its taste! SHRUG! God Bless! :angel: Ma Betty

Here in La we have a good mosquito control program. We see a truck driving around in the eves spraying. All in all we have very few mos & we are surrounded by bayous of water. Steve in so la

They used to spray for mosquitos, or we thought, in the 50's in the city of St. Louis, MO but found out about 20 to 30 years ago they were testing chemicals for war fare and most of those who lived there at that time, have either died from sicknesses and diseases at too early of an age, or are ill with many health problems like me! I lived with my aunt and uncle and we used to set out on the steps in the evening and that was the time the smog and fog machines came around! The Gov't is never a friend of We The People..no one knows how often they have used and/or do use us as test animals! This was the poorer part of the city during that time for both whites and blacks! Glad they spray for mosquitos though or you would be swimming with them! :angel: Ma

Michigan state birds! :lmfao: You guys have been getting tons of rain!

The cartoons are cool you dont have any bee ones do yah? lol

The mosquitos are just starting to come out around here in West Michigan. It has been nice without them so far.