Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

QXT Pro

:sleepy:The QXT Pro was kind of a "sleeper" model...not too popular. The prism line is following along this order. I personally will not buy another detector until I see some impressive new models from Whites!:jump:

Good for you Dirtfisher !
The Whites Main Detecting Forum had a few posts last week from the 'anything Whites does is perfect brigade'. I pointed out the Fisher fanatics had the same attitude and look what happened to Fisher.
The QXT and QXT Pro had a great disadvantage. They didn't work well in many areas. Mine went when I moved. A change of ground meant it went from quite good to not cutting the mustard. I think it should have had a little more development in the first place. I also think the Classic range could have been improved along the lines of the European Turbo versions and they should not have bothered with the Prizm range. But then I also would not have picked 2.98 kHz as the lower DFX frequency. They could have used the 6.59 kHz of the Spectrums and ended up with a better machine.

i never had problems with hard ground but agree the GB should of had a totally manual control and more notch zones on the discrimination

Yes I just wish they had gone a stage further with the machines development. They didn't import the Pro to the U.K. as, I assume, the QXT sales were not brilliant but a few worked their way back from the U.S. and alot of people did very well with them.