Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Quick silver hunt SLQ with a date!!

Mark kus

This park is literally 5 min from my house and it’s big but silver is hard to find until the nox came I had a quick hunt in the same area I’ve been hunting it’s trashy so slow and I cranked the recovery speed up and hit some clad a few wheats and the screaming 35-35 of some copper fittings!!
They always sound like silver half’s I was going through a area where a plug was cut and had a 25-27 in the hole that was cut already so I pulled the plug went over it hey a dime in the plug a silver 1945 Rosie to!!!
I like to think it was one of my friends that was hunting there with me who did not double check the hole but it may have been me lol...
Well I was slowly going along the edges working in then out and a nice 30-31 in a big bare area in the lawn so I cut a nice plug and in the middle I saw a silver quarter wow a Washington! Nope to my surprise a 1927 SLQ I believe my 3 this year so far but a decent date..
HH
Mark
Settings always changing
Park 2
Sensitivity 20
Iron bias 1
Recovery speed 6

Congrats on the SLQ, one of my favorites coins, I've been able to pull 2 so far this year.

Thanks Everyone park is getting busy now so probably done there until the fall..

Very nice! I don't find many SLQ 's! The nox is a beast and seems to do really well detecting behind anything else I've used.