Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Quick Draw II users? Is it a good detector to consider ??!

Minermangold

Is it a good entry level machine?
How's the depth ?:clapping:

My uncle got one for Christmas, he loves it. I would say it is probably one of the most popular Bounty Hunter's out there.

I like mine, I found a 10k pin smaller than a dime at 6+ inches ,Plus 2 gold bracelets and lots of clad

i like mine,had it about 6 mouths . For the money cant be beat. I have found 5 silver rings and one real small gold ring. and lots of coins.

great little machine. I paid $200 for mine and recovered over $800 with it. It isn't the deepest machine out there but most coins aren't that deep either. I used mine alot for three years before it finally pooped out. It came with a five year warranty. Unfortunately I let mine sit for two years before I started using it or I would of had it repaired.

I have used my QD-2 for years,it is a good middle of the road detector, I had one problem with the battery connectors. Got that repaired and she back work as good as new. I would say it is a good entry level detector

well I like my I'v had my for over a year, have found hot wheels at 10 t0 12 in an coins up 8 in an its easy to use an learn on but be sure you have a pin pointer to use along with it