Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Quick Coil Bracket and Crazy Lady

stillhuntin

The waves are bad here in FL now and my coil kept moving,i moved up to the sand with the Whites Surf PI Dual knowing what was going to happen and dug every 20 foot for an hour,and answered tourist questions, no more beach hunting with the PI machine and during happy hour, anyhow i run home and looked online to see what they had for coil brackets and said hmmm,that looks like a plastic drywall knife with the handle cut off, just happen to have one handy, i mounted it using the factory nut and bolt and a zip tied around the stem, then drilled the holes to reduce the water drag,and headed back,i hunted till almost dark finding all kinds of good stuff, and then got bumped by something, living in FL all my life i said oh @#$% and removed myself from the water rather quickly i might add.Well upon reaching shore this frantic lady says she lost her $5000.00 earing out there (ya) where i just got bumped and said i will give you 500.00 to go back and find it,i told her to come back in the A.M no night hunting and i will help you then. Due to the bad weather conditions i never did make it back.Who wears a pair of $10,000.00 earings to the beach anyway.:wacko:

:yikes:That is one expensive earing. Go out there and make yourself an easy $500:laugh: