Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Questions About The Quest 20 Metal Detector

SeniorSeeker

I scrolled threw the available forums but didn't find anything relating to the Quest 20 rechargable metal detector. It looks a lot like the Minelab Equinox 600 but 1/3 the price. There's not many video's on it on YouTube so I thought I'd ask here & see if any of you have any knowledge of it. I'd ask a dealer but I think their opinion would be a wee bit bias. At this point, I'm giving serious tought to the Teknetics EuroPro detector both for quality and ability; not to mention it has a 5 year warranty. Your thoughts please and thank you.

If you can't find anyone talking about it, then very few are using it.

They are made by deteknics who have now changed their name to quest.Originally there was a problem between this company and first texas i believe......some sort of politics.
The 20 has coin mode,jewellry mode and all metal......the 40 has these modes plus beach mode and a custom programmable mode.Both machines carry a 5 year warranty which says something.
Apparently,they are "hidden gems" with a fast recovery speed,good depth and good battery life....they are also lightweight at just over a kilo.From the limited info there is,they look like a very good buy for the money with the performance levels of higher end machines.

Keep hearing the f-19 and teknetics Patriot are hot :look: for $ 350--399 has everything you need.:thumbup: