Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question

Dutch Henry

I do mostly coin shooting. I have retired and plan to do some gold prospecting. I will probably continue to do mostly coin shooting. I am looking at the Vaquero and the Lobo Super Traq. My question is: Will the Lobo be good for both coin shooting and gold prospecting? I currently use a Whites QXT Pro.

Thanks

Hi Henry, the Lobo would be my preference so as to have the sensitivity and ground handling for the prospecting and it is a good coin machine also. Also you have a great choice of coils for it. It really depends on the perentage of prospecting to coin shooting. the Vaquero is a very nice machine and I would recommend it for sure and it also will find nuggets but not like the Lobo. Ok Henry I hope I didn't add confusion to my answer. Best to you and God Bless Henry.

John Tomlinson,CET:tesoro::csflag::usaflag::thumbup:
John's Detectors

http://www.losttreasure.com/fieldtests/

Go to Tesoro, and read about it there, he says it is a good coin hunter also.

Hi Squid, thanks for the backup and I am thinking of putting a 9X8 coil on the Lobo and start doing some serious coinshooting with it since I don't have any gold nuggets here in West Texas. Ok CU later Squid.

John Tomlinson,CET:tesoro::csflag::tesoro::usaflag::tesoro:
John's Detectors

The Lobo is one of the best coin detectors in the UK, i don't find any gold nuguts where i live but i do find some great coins like this Gold Edward 3rd quarter Noble from 1351

Ha! Just kidding Les! What a great find! You always have excellent and unusual finds for us to drool over.

J.