Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question!! "Which fisher CZ is the best for the buck"?

which sells new for $479.00 with lifetime warranty, its hard to beat. Has great pinpointing ability, numerical value display, which is very accurate.

I agree with Mike... The CZ-5 is an excellent coin machine and relic machine.... Right now you may be able to find a good clean one for around $375-$425.. Can't go wrong...
If the areas you hunt are relatively clean and the sites are older.. The 3D might work well for you... Thanks Richardntn

Gee I like the CZ7A rod mount due to its weighting, batteries under the armcup that give approx. 90 hrs and the weather resistant features..of course being a digital model it has the far superior notch system and just luv the 10 inch depth meter as it tells me a bit more than a CZ5's 8 inch depth meter..Tried the Coinstrike, Excell, and every model CZ made as its my favorite, however its not made anymore and would have to buy one second hand..In any case a CZ would be my choice whatever model..We all have our preferences and imagine many prefer the Coinstrike, 1266 or perhaps the newer model 1270....surely don't want to start a detector war and grab your favorite and go get them....

For me its the CZ 3 D & i have over 11 top of the line uints if you can find a good clean CZ 6 a jump on it.. HH always