Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question: When God made the Great Expance and all that is in it did he create other life forms?

broadestpower

If someone who was asking about faith, God, and all its attributes, questioned other life forms from, say space. What to your knowledge would be a good solid biblical answer for this. I myself think it would be foolish for us to think we are the only life form God created on all the planets! He sustains us, why would he not consider inhabiting other planets? We may be the only ones created in His image, but could there be? Second question this one could probably or should be in its own post. God is the Great I Am right! The Alpha and the Omega of our existence. From whence was God from? I understand His great love for us and all that He has done. Is it possible there truly are other gods outside the realm of earthly idols we state as being gods. God says thow shalt not have any other gods but me! I figured since I'm on a role the Bible says that our God is s jealous God! If God is Love and Love is not jealous then how can this be? Questions that some may had but never heard answers or were afraid of asking because of the proverbial lightning bolt! I know there are some God filled God honoring people in house that are filled to overflowing right now and are looking for an outlet. Well here it is, may His wisdom bless you and in such also bless this forum with your knowledge and Love of God! God bless all and thank you, for any light revealed in Jesus Name! amen

Answers: http://hopess.hopetv.org

Study God's Word with others on this amazing biblical program. There exist recorded programs on about every subject you can imagine. Do Christians have all the answers? No! BUT We trust God regardless of whether we understand 'everything' or not. The answers are all in His Word...The Bible. And...there is a beauty in reading His Word using various bibles: the New King James Version, the New International Version, etc. for those things we do not understand or cannot find the answers to, we will have eternity to look at these things, so don't worry about not having all the answers. Trust HIM & everything will work out just fine.

There is always a first...maybe we are......With the size of the universe, I think there are many other living creatures out there....but again, maybe we are the first.

The Bible says, in Deuteronomy 29:29: "The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law."

The question really is, what are we doing about the things that are revealed?

People may speculate forever on "mysterious" things, but to no good end.

We can never know the answer to some questions, so don't bother with them.

It is a waste of effort and absolutely no good can come of it.

I believe the God breathed Words of the Bible have been interpreted to the best of mans ability. In that, man is not perfect, jealous as it relates to God means angry and anger is not sin if it is righteous anger. The writings of the Bible when interpreted from Hebrew to Greek Greek to King James. Words in one language do not always interpret exactly the same in the next language.

The most amazing thing is we may have questions and may be swayed or even moved at times, but our God is emovable He is not swayed He is the same yesterday today and tomorrow. God never changes and we have that to count on!

GENESIS 1/26 And God said, Let us make man in our image . HE SAID US MAKE MAN IN OUR .. so more than one .. genesis 1/28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. he said replenish the earth so it was plentiful thin not plentiful and he made man and said ....Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth,