Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question on Ground Balancing a Tesoro Tejon

oldkoot

Been doing a lot of reading on the Tejon, I keep reading to Ground Balance the Tejon in Disc mode rather than All Metal mode to gain even more depth, how do you ground balance the Tejon in Disc mode ??? since you cannot hear the threshold when in Disc mode, I know how to GB in all metal mode with the Tejon but still trying to figure out how to Ground Balance in the disc mode, if someone could please tell me how to perform a ground balance in disc mode it would be greatly appreciated

I can't seem to send it to you.
Search this PDF download.
Great tips.
One of the guys here wrote this actually.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240930-160800.png
    Screenshot_20240930-160800.png
    312.7 KB · Views: 13