Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question on battery no power at all???

Mark kus

If the Equinox battery is completely drained and the charging cable is in use will it take awhile for the detector to be able to turn on?
Reason why am asking is because I think my power button got hit on by accident and I went to turn my machine on today and nothing no factory reset no power nothing !
So I hooked up the charger and the green lights blinking now will it take a while for it to actually power up after charging for a while ?
I thought something was wrong with my Detector but I’m leaning towards the power button was accidentally pushed and it linked with my headphones so I never heard it and it just completely drained the battery?
Thanks

If I had to guess, I'd say that you're right, and you'll just have to wait a while.

I know the detector will auto-shut-off to protect the battery from being drained too far.
But at the same time, I'd expect the charger to put out more than is needed to actually run the detector.

The blinking green light is a good sign...
Cross your fingers.
:)
mike

Nope fully charged still no power up?where is the Best place to send for repair?
Thanks

Got ahold of Jamie at Minelab PA

Sounds like a silver overdose from all those cool finds you’ve been coming up with... hope they get it straightened out quickly for you...

Mark...how long was it on the charger before it went solid green? Does the power button FEEL normal? Like,it “detents” like it always has and feels normal to you?

IDXMonster said:
Mark...how long was it on the charger before it went solid green? Does the power button FEEL normal? Like,it “detents” like it always has and feels normal to you?
The button Feels the same held it in for 10 seconds after the charging light stopped flashing nothing very strange never dropped it always have a cover on it and cleaned it after
Every time I used it

Do you have a battery bank you can plug the USB charging cable into? If so,hook that up and see if there’s any joy...

bootyhoundpa said:
Sounds like a silver overdose from all those cool finds you’ve been coming up with... hope they get it straightened out quickly for you...
Probably burned in out all the mining I’ve been doing with it..lol

Update I sent my nox in on Friday and new one is being shipped out!
That was quick!
So I’ll have it for this week for vacation!
Thanks
Minelab!

Mkus said:
Update I sent my nox in on Friday and new one is being shipped out!
That was quick!
So I’ll have it for this week for vacation!
Thanks
Minelab!

Awesome...that's great, Mark. :thumbup: