Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question Guy's

Relic$Hunter

My Question is I do a lot of relic hunting for small brass and lead bullets will a Gold Bug 2 with a 14" coil for the right price be worth me investing in or is it only good for nugget searching?
Any help would be apreciated.

JK

after reading about NASA Tom using one to find micro gold on the beaches........
But I was told you would be just digging every tiny bit of iron & it would probably drive you crazy....
Not to steer you from Fisher, but to answer your question better, you may want to look at a pulse unit that can differentiate iron with tones, like the Infinium. The only iron I dig with mine are large chunks, & that's actually good 'cause you get shrapnel & axe heads, etc.......none of the tiny bits of iron once the tones are learned.
HH,
Bill

I used the Infinium for a Year Relic and Beach. A great detector but Build was very poor apart from the box.

Thanks Guy's im going to give it a wirl the one i was looking at sold but i have made a offer on another one and hope to get it.

why not use the F75? It is a great unit for small brass, copper and such. Just use a disc of 6 and mono tone or four tones and a disc of 0 and a sens as high as you can go and you will uncover the masekd targets.