Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question for the Photo experts ...

SurfCutter

I see some great photos posted here but I am clueless as to what would be a good digital camera to buy.... would any of you care to give help to pick out a good all round camera that will not break the bank ?

Thanks
Bill G.

uses the small disks instead of a card. I am in the market for a new digital myself. I still love my Canon Rebel 35 mm for the best photos, so therefore I am looking at their digital one like Royal has. But they are not real cheap.l It is still amazing the photos you can take with an exposable camera! You have to have someone make your disk, but I always try to keep one of these handy when i don't feel like messing with the other ones. As everyone here knows, I am NOT the camera expert by any means! :(

This is a great place to do your research and ask questions http://www.dpreview.com/ there is no way I know enough to give an opinion.

I don't know of a dang person that was born with the information. Gotta ask questions and read the manual. There was a SA little girlie thing that told me that recently:clap:

it doesn't use double AA battery's!!! You want a camera that has Ni cad or lithium rechargeable battery's,like your Detector!