Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question for the members of this board....

AllenOK

Does Dan MI post here?

If not, does anyone know how I can contact him?

HH from Allen in OK

No Dan in MI here??? But you are welcome any time! :)

God bless!

and he is a club member...he is pretty much running the SWMS&S club website.

Hey Allen, let Mike know who you are trying to reach...Mike...I think Allen was trying to find someone with the name of Jim Campbell and Dan in MI knows of him.

Does a Campbell right a bell, Mike?

PM on the way.......

n/t

I sent the PM to Allen. I think I was able to help him!

I knoew if there was anyone who might know something about that detectorist it might be you.

Click on the post below, I did Dan MI in search, here is his last post. click it then click the PM to send him a Private message.

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?18,506233,507561#msg-507561

I have a large field to check as well. Those ideas they were discussing will help cover the field better.
Thanks Jeff