Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question for John Edmonton

Hi John. A while back my dad bought me a plastic milk crate full of used Lost Treasure and Eastern & Western Treasure magazines. Anyways I was reading a Lost Treasure article from November 1998 and there was an informative article called "Hints for winter time metal detecting". It was written by a guy named John in Edmonton with the last name starting with a "B" who was using a Garrett metal detector. As I got further into the article I thought to myself that guy must be the John Edmonton on the Garretts findmall forum. Just wondering if it was your article and if it was how often you write articles for Lost treasure and if there were other magazines you write for??? Just curious. If it was your article it was well written and I enjoyed reading it. Happy wintertime hunting - I wish I was as diehard as you - I just hibernate all winter. CoinShooter-Craig

I have also written for Western & Eastern Treasures. I wrote the article on "Coin Ring Crafting" for Western & Eastern Treasures, how To Make Shotgun Shell Rings for Lost Treasure and there were some others too. I have one article pending with Western & Eastern Treasures at the moment.

Hi again John. Do you remember what month and date the issues were on your coin ring and shotgun shell rings issues were?? Sounds like good reading. When my sister and I owned this bar in the Northwoods of Wisconsin , we had a customer that made a coin ring for my fiancee. I think he said that he drilled a hole in it and tapped a spoon on it as he slowly turned it. He said it took a long time to make it right. Keep us posted if your pending article gets approved. Thanks for the reply. Happy cold weather hunting - and coin / shotgun shell ring making! CoinShooter-Craig